DeepTrawl allows you to save all of your results in our unique dtx format. This stores every detail of your reports, including all tabs, settings etc. But sometimes you need to export results to share with colleagues, customers or other systems.
If you need to share results with your customers, html exports are ideal. They provide:
- Branding: change the colors, logo & text to match your business.
- A true high fidelity view of the errors, just like in DeepTrawl, even including matching icons.
- Exports for all tabs, including errors & filters.
- Line numbers next to errors to help fix them.
- Valid html 5, compatible with all modern browsers
- Portablility; images use data urls so there are no extra files to share
View a sample html export here.
This feature is useful if you need to export results to be processed by other programs or if you wish to break them into smaller blocks for others to look at.
CSV exports contain all the error results for a trawl in a format that can be opened as a spreadsheet (e.g. in Excel) and easily machine processed. Like html exports they can be paginated into smaller files or included in one large file up to 4GB.
Get your free trial for Windows & Mac