From a website spanning only one directory on its server to sites which encompass all the pages within a domain name or more, DeepTrawl has a scope setting which will spider only the pages you want.
This allows you to limit your results to only show pages which are relevant to the trawl you are performing, saving you time when fixing errors.
DeepTrawl offers many scope options:
- Only pages from the same domain e.g. MyDomain.com/anything
- Pages from the same domain or subdomain e.g. anything.MyDomain.com/anything
- Only pages from the same directory
- Only pages from the same directory or any subdirectory
- Only pages whose URL contains user defined text
Get your free trial for Windows & Mac