Form Action Manager window
The Form Action Manager window enables you to manage the list of Form Actions generated by the Edit Form Action window.
- Select Settings, Form Action Manager. The Form Action Manager window opens.
- Do any of the following:
- Click Add to add a Form Action using the Edit Form Action window.
- Double-click a Form Action to edit it using the Edit Form Action window.
- Select Form Actions and delete or activate them using the Delete selected or Activate selected buttons.
- Click the Log tab to see a record of Form Action activity.
[ ] (Selection box)
When this is selected, the entry will be affected by the Delete selected, Activate selected and Deactivate selected buttons.
Identifies the Form Action.
Form Page URL
Applies to a form at this URL.
Whether or not the Form Action is active.